Our Core Values
Our Core Values guide how we interact with each other as we conduct Perrigo business according to our Five Pillars.
Respect: We demonstrate the value we hold for one another.
- We act with respect towards our colleagues and others with whom we interact.
- We communicate openly and candidly and address our differences professionally.
- We emphasize teamwork, value each person’s contribution, and collaborate in confidence and trust.
Integrity: We do what is right.
- We are committed to conducting our business with individual and organizational integrity.
- We comply with the law and avoid conflicts of interest.
- We are reliable, honest and trustworthy in our dealings.
Responsibility: We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
- We accept personal responsibility for everything that we do and we lead by example.
- We treat the Company’s reputation as our own and try to make wise use of our time and the Company’s resources.
- We take responsibility for performing at our best and strive to achieve our own and the Company’s potential.
- We are committed to a culture of shared responsibility that promotes a safe, healthy and high performing workforce.
Read the Perrigo Code of Conduct