Perrigo is proud to be recognized by CR magazine as the 8th most improved corporate citizen for 2014 (of the Russell 1000). In addition to this honor, Perrigo was:
- Rated second in the S&P 500's "Most Loved Stocks"
- Awarded the best overall compliance and ethics program (large cap) by the Corporate Secretary
- Ranked among the most innovative companies in the world by Forbes for the third year in a row
- The Harvard Business Review has named Perrigo Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Joe Papa, one the "2014 Best-Performing CEOs in the World."
- Institutional Investor has again named Perrigo Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Judy Brown, as one of the best Chief Financial Officers in the United States.
- In addition to honoring Perrigo as having the Best Compliance and Ethics Program (Large Cap), Corporate Secretary awarded Perrigo Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Todd Kingma, the Governance Professional of the Year award (Large Cap).
- ExecRank has named Perrigo Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO), Tom Farrington, as one of the "Top CIOs of 2014."