Store Brand Infant Formula
Perrigo manufactures store brand infant formulas for the world's leading retailers, including Walmart, Sam's Club, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, and Babies R Us. Manufactured in Vermont and Ohio, U.S.A., our store brand formulas are nutritionally comparable to the leading brands Enfamil®, Similac®, and Gerber®, but cost up to 50 percent less.*
- Premium and Advantage® are standard milk-based formulas.
- Soy formula is a nutritionally complete alternative for infants when soy protein is preferred.
- Gentle® is a milk-based formula for babies with fussiness or gas.
- Tender™ contains 100 percent partially hydrolyzed whey protein for babies with fussiness or gas and prebiotics to support a baby's natural immune system.*
- Sensitivity® is a milk-based, low-lactose† formula that provides complete nutrition.
- Organic formula is available in milk and soy varieties and is produced without pesticides, growth hormones, or antibiotics.
- Toddler formula contains calcium for growing bones and is designed for infants aged nine months and older who have started a diet supplemented by baby cereals and baby foods.
- Added Rice formula is thickened with added rice starch to help babies who frequently spit up.
For more information on Perrigo Nutritionals, please visit www.perrigonutritionals.com.
View Our Plant Tour Video