Store Brand Infant Formula
Perrigo manufactures store brand infant formulas for the world's leading retailers, including Walmart, Sam's Club, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, and Babies R Us. Manufactured in Vermont and Ohio, U.S.A., our store brand formulas are nutritionally comparable to the leading brands Enfamil®, Similac®, and Gerber®, but cost up to 50 percent less.*
- Premium and Advantage® are standard milk-based formulas.
- Soy formula is a nutritionally complete alternative for infants when soy protein is preferred.
- Gentle® is a milk-based formula for babies with fussiness or gas.
- Tender™ contains 100 percent partially hydrolyzed whey protein for babies with fussiness or gas and prebiotics to support a baby's natural immune system.*
- Sensitivity® is a milk-based, low-lactose† formula that provides complete nutrition.
- Organic formula is available in milk and soy varieties and is produced without pesticides, growth hormones, or antibiotics.
- Toddler formula contains calcium for growing bones and is designed for infants aged nine months and older who have started a diet supplemented by baby cereals and baby foods.
- Added Rice formula is thickened with added rice starch to help babies who frequently spit up.
In addition, our infant formula-manufacturing facilities are located in Vermont and Ohio, U.S.A. Our dairy ingredients are sourced from leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
For more information on Perrigo Nutritionals, please visit www.perrigonutritionals.com.