New Business Inquiries
Please note, this page is intended for new business inquiries and is not intended for inquiries regarding the use of our products. For product inquires please see our contact us page.
Headquartered in Ireland, Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
For specific business opportunities, please complete the following questionnaire about your development interests. All questions should be answered as specific as possible to help ensure expedient evaluation. You will be contacted within 3 to 4 weeks regarding your interest in Perrigo.
Thank you for your interest in Perrigo.
Public / Privately Held
Describe general project strategy, including products of interest and classification, i.e., Prescription (Rx), Over the Counter (OTC), Abbreviated New Drugs (ANDA), Vitamin/Mineral Supplements (VMS) and short- and long-term goals and timing expectations:
Target Market / Countries
- Do you have internal regulatory expertise? Describe.
- Do you desire to manage/hold your own registrations and be responsible for labeling content and compliance?
- List your country's specific regulatory requirements; e.g., EU-compliant, plant master files, specific stability or validation summaries, etc.
- FOB plant or destination?
- Do you intend to be responsible for any applicable FDA export compliance activities?
Do you require artwork development/consultancy?
Products of Interest (complete for each product):
Perrigo Product Formula or Contract Manufacturing
- Comparable to which national brand?
- Custom formulation? Describe patent review and other IP activity.
- Dosage form.
- Active ingredients.
- Inactive ingredients.
- Size, counts, (fl.oz, ml.)
- Packaging description (carton, child-resistant closures).
Other Special Requirements:
(required for business evaluation)
- List volume for annual forecast by count size for years 1, 2, 3
- Forecast rational/supporting market data/information
Years in Business